Hey.. !!! Finally a name for the ROAD KILLS - THE WALKING DEAD

Okey folks this blog is going to be senseless since I am writing this blog before I leave for home for the day..

I am hearing this audio blog called Beware of the Walking dead.. Makes sense I have seen this happening on some of the Telecoms projects I have carried out.. To be specific I saw this happening when I was in a Eastern European country. The objective of this project  was to model the probablity of churn in the pre-paid segment. What we found very interestingly was that the behavior of the guys who were most likely to churn resembled the walking dead.. Intersting since I did not have a term for them at that point of time.. Hehe we just called them ROAD KILLS..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information Rights Management - Part 1

Moving to a new location

Is the N-Deal in National Interest?