Some indeed random thoughts

Its been a year since I took a break.. I think Its time that I did that.. How and where should I go I have still not made up my mind on.. But a monsoon break will be a welcome respite..

I have joined this site called linkedin and its been fun meeting all of the folks you can touch base with.. The world of WEB2.0 indeed opens up possibilities that did not exist a couple of years ago..

So what been big on the news this week. I would say The return of the Atlantis space shuttle, The presidential election nominations, Some very heavy showers and some friends coming over for the weekend.

I will be doing some cool stuff over the week. If it is successful we will have created a really cool application. I think I love what I am doing right now. The day I get bored it will be time to move on..

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information Rights Management - Part 1

Moving to a new location

Is the N-Deal in National Interest?